The EDGE® Estimator: Power of the Cloud Webinar
We are excited to show you the Power of the Cloud for The EDGE® Estimator! With the ability to store all jobs and databases in the cloud your team also has the ability for real-time collaboration. In this webinar, we show you the most popular features and functionality. And share what’s coming!
- The Admin portal stores all your company’s bids, see how this works
- Create role-based permissions so you can manage users and licenses
- Security benefits and changes
- Collaborate with other team members, regardless of location
- How to work on any device
New features you may have missed
- Vendor quotes – Request pricing in The EDGE® and when a quote is received, import the prices directly into the bid.
- Change orders – Ability to add a change order to your estimate and prices are automatically calculated and updated in the original estimate.
Integrating with other solutions
- EDGE On Site® – A construction job site app, takes the estimate and takeoff to the jobsite so you can monitor production progress in real-time.
- VECTOR® – Ground-breaking technology! This brand new 2D takeoff solution can extract 3D-BIM files.
- Learn about the integrations with industry-leading software such as FollowUpCRM, Beacon Pro+, and more!
- Hear about an exciting feature coming soon! Using EagleView files in VECTOR so you can automate the takeoff process.
Are you a prospective customer and would like to learn about The EDGE? This webinar is a great fit if your growing and your current solution is challenging. Current customer? Stop by and see what’s happening or how to use the most popular features.