Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates.
Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.®
How to view and interact with Cloud Reports
Here are some of the things that you can do in the Reports for a bid.
- To get to the Reports, first click on a bid in the “Bid Manager.”
- Click on the ellipsis on the right-hand side of the Scenario you want to choose.
- Click “View ”
- Click on the “Edit” button of the report you wish to edit.
- A pop-up box will appear with some important buttons you should know about:
- Click “View” to view the entire report- this shows the pages of a bid
- Click “Download” to download the report in PDF form to your computer.
Note: it will appear in your Downloads folder on your computer.
- Click “Interactive” to see charts and graphs regarding your report.
- Any area on the screen where your mouse turns from a “pointer” into a “hand” is clickable.
- Clicking on a specific section in the bar graph will extract that specific page within this bid.
- You can then click the “PDF” or “Excel” button in the top right-hand corner to download.
Note: If you click either button within a specific page within the bid, it will only download that page, not the entire report.
- While still in a specific page within the bid, you can extract down to specific areas, such as “Coping Cap” or “Curb Flashing,” and extract a report on that just that specific area.
- Click “Design” to be taken to the report
- Watch the video that explains how to create new cloud reports.