Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates.
Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.™
View Forecast Data for a Project
Step 7: View Forecast Data for a Project
- On the Administration Portal, click the EDGE On Site drop-down.
- Click the Project Manager.
- Find the project.
- Click on Labor.
- The Labor Manager Screen will appear giving the user Estimated, Actual, and Forecast Hours.
Note: This screen is where the synced hours appear.
- If there is no quantity inputted into the project the time is distributed (same as a bulk upload) calculating based on estimated production rate and estimated quantities and giving each of these line items its own weight, and distributing it out.
- If there is production we would assign the hours to the labor items with production on it, just like we did with edit hours.
Note: Edit Hours and Bulk Upload are no longer available if EDGE On Time is enabled. This is because all hours are to go through EDGE On Time.