Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
network hasp not found
Go to http:\\localhost:1947 Then click the hasp keys tab you should see the local hasp and network hasp. If you do not you can Try the following:
- click the configuration tab and under basic settings check the allow remote access to ACC box
- click users and make sure allow=all is in the restrictions
- click the access to remote license managers tab and check all three boxs or put the server name or ip address in the parameters box.
- click the access from remote clients tab and add allow=all or allow=servername
- you must hit the submit button afer making changes on each tab
- Make sure there is an exception in the firewall for port 1947