Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
Manual Install The EDGE 10.7.7
How to manually install The EDGE V10.7.7 Local
If you receive a message similar to the one below when attempting to run The EDGE Installer, this how to guide may help you.
This guide will walk you through the steps in order to perform a manual install of the EDGE 10.7.7 local when encountering operating system requirement issues running the EDGE Install file.
The order of files to install must be followed.
The EDGE1077 Folder Contents
- 1. In the EDGE1077 folder, open the Installer folder and run Windows6.0 Installer for either 32 or 64 bit system.
- Next, open DOTNET4 and run single file. If you receive a message that “The update is not applicable to your computer”, just skip and move forward.
- Next, Open the SSCE folder and open the appropriate Win32 or Win64 folder and run single file.
- Next, open folder SQL Client and open the appropriate Win32 or Win64 folder and run single file. Run files in this order:
- Next, open folder SQLLocalDB and open the appropriate Win32 or Win64 folder and run single file.
- Next, open HASP folder and run HASPUserSetup.
- Next, optional GTCO Tabletworks install. Open up GTCO folder and run Setup file.
- Finally, open EDGE folder and run Setup.
- Add water and stir. Enjoy.