Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
What are locales and how do I add?
Locales may be areas other than your current location that you do business in and will have a different labor rate .
- Adding Locales are added in Locales Database that are located in the Estimating database.
- To add a locale click on the green plus icon at the top right.
- Name your locale.
- Labor rates can be overridden by checking the box and changing the rate per hour.
- User codes can be edited along with Subdivisions,Bond and Scenario Markups.
- Once this is done you add your locations Bid Properties window when you start a job.