Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
GTCO Roll Up-II Installation
- Fill out and mail the Warranty Registration Card.
- Select a large, flat surface on which to place the Roll-Up II. Clear all items from the surface. Caution! Conductive materials on, under or near the Roll-Up II may cause improper operation.
- Remove the Roll-Up II from its container and unroll it on the selected surface.
- Connect the stylus or cursor to the appropriate jack on the tablet’s connector panel. (The connector is keyed and will fit only the correct jack.) The Roll Up II has 3 connection points on the aluminum tube the (left) round one is for the power cord. The middle connection is the Interface cable it passes data from the board to the computer. The (right) cord is for the stylus or digitizer pen.
- Plug the power supply into an AC outlet. Connect the power supply to the appropriate jack on the connector panel. The digitizer should produce four short tones.
- Connect the interface cable to the appropriate jack on the connector panel. (The connector is keyed and will fit only the correct jack.)
- Connect the 9-pin connector of the interface cable to the serial port on your computer. If necessary, use the 9- to 25-pin adapter to connect to a PC-compatible (DTE male) port.
- Orient the tablet as desired (see Changing the tablet’s orientation if change is necessary).
- Use the SuperSet Menu to select the two-digit SuperSet Code (S01) for your application program.
- If necessary, install the appropriate digitizer driver(s) from the Digitizer Driver Diskette supplied (AutoCAD, Windows and mouse drivers are included).
- Insert the diskette into drive A or B.
- From the DOS prompt, type a:\install or b:\install, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Install only the drivers necessary for the Roll-Up II to work with your application software.
- Begin digitizing.