Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
Release features for EDGE On Site version 1.0.8
EDGE On SiteSM version 1.0.8 released and is now available on the App Store.
EDGE On SiteSM extends the power of The EDGE Estimating Software into the field giving users the power to monitor production progress in real-time. Since it connects to The EDGE estimate, blueprints and change orders on an iPad (viewable on an iPhone), The EDGE™ Estimator is required.
For details on EDGE On Site or to speak to a representative, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apple® iPhone® App – EDGE on Site is now available on the iPhone! Users can view the overview of a project, the associated drawings and have access to the most recent information without having to log into The EDGE Amin Portal or the iPad. The iPhone App is designed for review purposes only where the Apple® iPad® App design is for field personnel to make changes.
- Task List – Allows users to create a list of tasks from The EDGE Admin Portal. The list appears on the iPad for field personnel to complete. Tasks may be created for the company, project, or role and can be set up in intervals – day, week, or month.
Watch the Video To See How It Works
- Daily Roll-Up Report – Consolidates all completed activities into a single daily report.
- Tutorial – New user? Need a refresher? This tutorial provides an overview of how to use.
- Document Control System – Field teams now view documents on an iPad once loaded on the administration portal.
- Measurement Tool (iPad only) – Field teams can now measure the blueprint on the iPad when they need measurements not included in the original estimate. To measure by Linear foot, use two points and for square foot use three or more points.
- Total Hours on Daily Production Screen – Field users can now see the totals current labor hours in the daily production view before upload.
- User Code Export – Added the ability to view and export the user code field on the labor screen.
- Crossing Area Shapes – Projects created in previous versions had issues displaying area shapes on the blueprints; shapes were misaligned.
To download EDGE On Site visit the App Store.