Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
Can’t Access Mapped Drives
Could not access mapped drives via the Background Image Manager when running Vista.
1. Click Start.
2. Type regedit in the Start Search box and press ENTER.
3. Locate and then right-click the following registry subkey:
4. Right-click in the right-hand pane and select New.
5. Click DWORD Value (If there is an option for DWORD (32-Bit) click that one).
6. Type EnableLinkedConnections and then press ENTER.
7. Right-click EnableLinkedConnections and then press Modify
8. In the Value data box type 1 and then click OK.
9. Exit Regedit and restart the computer.
IMPORTANT: This article contains information about modifying the registry. AES does not make registry changes outside of the EDGE-related information to clients’ PCs. Before you modify the registry, make sure to back it up and make sure that you understand how to restore the registry if a problem occurs. For information about how to back up, restore, and edit the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/256986/EN-US/> Description of the Microsoft Windows Registry