Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates.
Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.®
Assign Personnel to a Project
Note: In order to use EDGE On Time, the company must be an EDGE On Site customer. There will be a setting added to the users tenant to activate EDGE On Time.
Step 4: Assign Personnel to a Project
Note: Users must be added to the project in order to be able to be tracked using EDGE On Time.
- On the Admin Portal, click on EDGE On Site drop-down.
- Click on Project Manager
- Find project.
- Click on Project ID number.
- The Project Overview Screen will appear, scroll down to see Project Personnel.
- Click Add.
- A pop-up will appear called Add Project Title Information.
- Click add next to the employee name to add them to the project.
Note: add as many employees as you’d like.
- Click the drop-down next to the employee name.
- Select the employee’s title.
Note: If there are no titles available, one must be set up under EDGE On Site title menus to add user to the project.
- Click Add.
Note: There are two ways to use the application.
- Create a role where one user can check in multiple employees or,
- Create a role where each employee has to check in themselves.