Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates. Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.
Add/Change Tax Class
How do I add or modify tax classes?
- Go to Estimating Database breadcrumb.
- Go to Subdivision database.
- Click on edit icon on the Subdivision to change. An Edit Subdivision box will appear.
- Click on Tax Class Markups tab.
- Tax class will have a drop down arrow which will open up .
- Find the Tax Class you would like to add or edit such as Material.
- Hit the add button then enter your description like Sale Tax .
- Add percentage and choose cumulative if applicable.
- Hit Save and Save again.
- Move to Subdivision Markups tab for Overhead, and the Profit tab to change that. Profit will also let you change the Display method (percent, profit-to-sell. etc.)