Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates.
Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.®
Copy New Job From Existing Job
How To Create A New Job From Existing Job
You want to create a new job from one that exists already, but you do not want to create a template.
1. Highlight the job you want to create the new job from and click File | Copy Job and Open…
2. This will bring up the Copy Job dialog, select “Copy to a new job” and click OK
3. The Job Name window opens, type in a name for the new job and click Save.
4. The Copy Job Options window opens, check the appropriate options and click OK.
5. Now the Job Properties window opens. Fill in the appropriate information and click OK.
Copy and Open (Job)