Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates.
Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.™
Estimating Edge is looking for a software engineer to join our engineering team and build out the next evolution of The EDGE Estimator. The ideal candidate should possess a strong passion for coding and creating a quality product that meets and exceeds the needs of the Company’s customers.
Strong experience with:
- Strong .NET C# knowledge.
- MVC/ Web API.
- Relational database knowledge (SQL Server)
- Experience with SignalR and Entity Framework is a plus.
- 5+ years of software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with all levels of internal staff and external customers in a professional manner.
- Pleasant personality and ability to clearly communicate with people.
- Demonstrated interest in, knowledge of, and enthusiasm for software development and Microsoft technologies.
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to succeed in a dynamic team environment.
Generous Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Company will contribute a percentage of employee’s health care premium)
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401k with company match
- 11 paid company holidays per year
- Paid Time Off
As a technology leader in the AEC industry, Estimating Edge https://www.estimatingedge.com has been a trusted provider of construction takeoff, estimating and project management software for 30 years. The market leader, the Estimating Edge was the first company to build a solution that has a complete construction estimating solution–Takeoff and Cost Estimating in just one software application. The EDGE enables commercial subcontractors to prepare job estimates with greater accuracy, increased efficiency and consistent estimates across companies, resulting in better forecasting for job profitability.
The Company has experienced exponential growth in the last 24 months and expects to grow even faster with the introduction of new products and the expansion into new markets.
EDGE On Site extends the power of The EDGE estimating software into the field, allowing customers to track production, time and materials in real-time with virtually no data entry. Find and correct cost overruns as they occur, and improve the accuracy of your estimating on future bids while keeping on time, on target, and on top of every job from estimate through completion.