Estimating Edge’s team of experienced construction professionals and software engineers have developed the industry’s smartest takeoff and estimating software solutions for competitive estimates.
Don’t just estimate faster. Estimate better.™
Estimating Edge is looking for a Marketing Coordinator that will help execute the marketing strategy and support sales. At its core, the role involves project management and marketing communication, with an emphasis on execution. The Coordinator will have a proactive approach to getting the job done and a can-do attitude.
– Assisting with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities.
– Primary contact for managing and coordinating events and trade shows. Responsible for packing and shipping all event assets.
– Maintain an online presence including website content updates, social media profiles.
– Help with writing promotional materials, website content, articles, publications, and other communication materials as required.
– Help with data management between Sales CRM, email marketing tool, social media platforms, website, and sales tools.
– Assist Sales Team with marketing campaigns and sales tools.
– Assist with Social Media and Email Marketing as needed.
– Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of spreadsheets for month-end reporting, tracking campaign engagement, data entry, and other ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent field of study
– Outstanding written and oral communication, time management, and organizational skills
– Ability and willingness to learn new applications
– Strong attention to detail
– Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
– Accountability and ownership
– Experience planning events and managing timelines
– Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
– Experience with salesforce.com is preferred
Generous Benefits Package
– Medical, Dental, and Vision (Company will contribute a percentage of employee’s health care premium)
– Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
– 401k with company match
– 11 paid company holidays per year
– Paid Time Off
Boynton Beach, FL
As a technology leader in the AEC industry, Estimating Edge https://www.estimatingedge.com has been a trusted provider of construction estimating software called The EDGE™ for 30 years. The market leader, Estimating Edge was the first company to build a solution that has a complete construction estimating solution–Takeoff and Cost Estimating in just one software application. The EDGE enables commercial subcontractors to prepare job estimates with greater accuracy, increased efficiency and consistent estimates across companies, resulting in better forecasting for job profitability.
After a recent acquisition, the Company is in the process of investing for the future – both in people and in products. The Company has experienced 50% growth in the last 18 months and expects to grow even faster over the next 18 months with the introduction of new products and the expansion into new markets.